Sunday, October 6, 2013

In My Mailbox {141}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




 
Books via Amazon
Drawn Together (Brown Siblings, #6)Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1)
Drawn Together by Lauren Dane
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
 
Books via Books-a-Million
Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)
Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
 
Books via Half Price Books
Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)
Bared to You by Sylvia Day
 
Books via Paperback Swap
Lords of the Were (Tales of the Were, #1)
Lords of the Were by Bianca D'Arc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...