Thursday, October 10, 2013

Review: Three to Ride & Two to Love by Sophie Oak



Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)

I really enjoyed the twins, but I felt Rachel should have been honest with at least Max upfront since she claimed to be in love with them. With love should come at least some trust, but the fact that she still withheld important information made me question her love.

Other than that issue, I enjoyed this read. I'll continue the series to see what happens with the town residents. They seem like a great bunch of people.

Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)

This one, not so much. I was not able to recover any kind of like for Callie after her stunt at the biker bar. She just had a lot of TSTL moments. I never warmed up to Nate. He was not an endearing character whatsoever. The overall relationship would have been fine without him.

This menage was definitely one of those where one party is truly not needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...