Sunday, October 13, 2013

In My Mailbox {142}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Paperback Swap
The Beginning of After
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
Books via Publisher
The Descent (The Taker, #3)The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1)
The Descent by Alma Katsu
The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
Books via Reader Service
If You Were Mine (The Sullivans, #5)Merry Ex-MasOne Night with the Laird (Scottish Brides, #2)Wyoming Bold
If You Were Mine by Bella Andre 
Merry Ex-Mas by Shelia Roberts
One Night with the Laird by Nicola Cornick
Wyoming Bold by Diana Palmer



13 comments:

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...[Reply]

Hi Tasha,

You have a great haul of titles this week, although the one which caught my eye is, 'The Beginning Of After'. I know that this is billed primarily as YA fiction, however I am certain that both this and the author's new book, can be read equally as well by adults.

Thanks for featuring such great titles this week and I hope that you enjoy them all.

Yvonne

Shoshanah said...[Reply]

The Unidentified Redhead looks like it'll be a cute one! And Merry Ex-Mas makes me want to start reading more wintery/Christmas books. Happy reading!

B Reading said...[Reply]

Great covers :) Mine is here: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/freebies.html

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

Great mix of books! Merry Ex-Mas looks fun. I love holiday themed reads. And I'm curious about the Redhead series. Enjoy!

Grace Fonseca said...[Reply]

Nice haul. Some very nice Christmas books I see in your haul this week. Come visit me as too.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Great haul! The unidentified Redhead is such a cute book!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I can't believe it's time for Christmas books already! Enjoy!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Enjoy your new books!

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Hope you enjoy your new books!

Here is my post

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Nice mailbox.

ENJOY your new reads and your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I like Sheila Roberts' books. Hope you enjoy it!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Oh my, Christmas books already! The holiday sneaks up so quickly! I have heard good things about The Taker Trilogy. I purchased the first book but sadly, I haven't read it yet. Maybe I'll get to it after the final book is out. Enjoy your new reads!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great haul! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...