Sunday, January 5, 2014

In My Mailbox {149}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.






Books via Amazon
How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3)
 
Books via Books-a-Million
Born of Silence (The League, #5)ForbiddenMine to Hold (Wicked Lovers, #6)Real Vampires Have More to Love (Glory St. Clair, #6)Seventeenth SummerThe Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)
Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Mine to Hold by Shayla Black
Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
 
Books via Paperback Swap
Shameless Embraces (Bound Hearts, #6 and #7)
Shameless Embraces by Lora Leigh
 
Books via Publisher
Somebody to Love (Cupid, Texas, #3)
Somebody to Love by Lori Wilde
 
Books via Reader Service
Cider Brook (Swift River Valley, #3)Highlander Mine (Clan Mackenzie, #3)Home to Seaview Key (A Seaview Key Novel)Say I Do: The Wedding Gift\The Wedding Dance\The Wedding Song
Cider Brook by Carla Neggers
Highlander Mine by Juliette Miller
Home to Seaview Key by Sherryl Woods
Say I Do by Lucy Kevin

9 comments:

Lizzy said...[Reply]

Great haul! I haven't heard of Seventeenth Summer, but the cover is cute. I'll have to check it out. Happy reading :)

My StS

The Reading Nook Reviews said...[Reply]

Congrats on the haul! :) Enjoy all of them!!

-Jess

My StS

DeniseF said...[Reply]

These all look so good! Happy Reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I need to get the first in the Molly Harper series. I hear they're great fun. Have a good week!

Cheryl said...[Reply]

Harper's and Bartlett's books look fabulous. Enjoy!

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

I loved Forbidden. Such a heart-wrenching read. You'll want to read something light after that. Have a good week!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY....I am not familiar with any of these books.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Vicki said...[Reply]

Enjoy your books!

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Hope you like your mailbox!

Have a great mailbox each week, in 2014!

Here is my post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...