Sunday, January 26, 2014

In My Mailbox {152}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Paperback Swap
Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off (Country Music Collection, #1)
 
Books via Publisher
Loving Cara (Love Under the Big Sky, #1)The Plover: A Novel
Loving Cara by Kristen Proby
The Plover by Brian Doyle


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your books!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
MyMailboxMonday

Vicki said...[Reply]

The Plover sounds interesting, and I LOVE the cover!

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...[Reply]

I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...