Sunday, January 19, 2014

In My Mailbox {151}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Books-a-Million
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)Rumors (Luxe, #2)Where It Began
Rumors by Anna Godbersen
Where it Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
 
Books via Paperback Swap
Before I FallRed-Hot SummerSons of Amber: Ezekiel
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Red-Hot Summer by Maya Banks, Red Garnier, Elle Kennedy, Mallery Malone
Sons of Amber by Bianca D'Arc
 
Books via Publisher
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress by Marissa Meyer
 
Books via Wal-Mart
Shadow Woman
Shadow Woman by Linda Howard


7 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

wonderful new collection! hope you enjoy them all.

B Reading said...[Reply]

Great haul, like the covers too. Enjoy!
http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/feeding-my-e-reader-9-and-what-postman.html

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...[Reply]

Great haul! I really enjoyed Before I Fall when I read that one. I hope you enjoy your books! My STS :)

Vicki said...[Reply]

Looks like a great mix of genre! I hope you enjoy all of them!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I haven't read any of these but they look good!

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

Ah, Cress! I can't wait to read that one. Enjoy all your new books :)

Serena said...[Reply]

love the cover of Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor; and Before I fall is supposed to be good according to Anna's daughter at Diary of an Eccentric

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...