Sunday, February 9, 2014

In My Mailbox {154}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy, #1)
Letting Go by Maya Banks
 
Books via Half Price Books
Burn (Breathless, #3)His to Command (His to Command, #1-6)It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7)
Burn by Maya Banks
His to Command by Opal Carew
It Had to Be You by Jill Shalvis
 
Books via Publisher
Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True InspirationDark Eden: A NovelMister Owita's Guide to Gardening: How I Learned the Unexpected Joy of a Green Thumb and an Open HeartVampire Most Wanted (Argeneau, #20)
Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
Dark Eden by Chris Beckett
Vampire Most Wanted by Lynsay Sands
 
Books via Reader Service
The Chance (Thunder Point, #4)Come A Little Bit Closer (The Sullivans, #7)The Cottage on Juniper Ridge (Life in Icicle Falls, #4)My HeroThe Trouble With Honor (The Cabot Sisters, #1)
The Chance by Robyn Carr
Come a Little Bit Closer by Bella Andre
The Cottage on Juniper Ridge by Shelia Roberts
My Hero by Debbie Macomber
The Trouble with Honor by Julia London

10 comments:

Cora - Tea Party Princess said...[Reply]

What a fantastic haul! Some of these look absolutely fantastic.

Cora @ Tea Party Princess

Kathy Martin said...[Reply]

Nice looking assortment. I really enjoy both Jill Shalvis and Bella Andre. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

CG @ Paper Fury said...[Reply]

Creativity Inc has such a fabulous cover! LOVE it! Happy reading. :) My StS!

Serena said...[Reply]

enjoy your new books

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Hope you enjoy your new books!

Here is my post.

Vera said...[Reply]

Wow that's a lot of books - enjoy!!

My Mailbox Monday

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Carr, Roberts, Shalvis, Andre, London, Macomber - can't go wrong with those!

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

Nice romance titles! I've been meaning to start Jill Shalvis' series. Happy reading!

Vicki said...[Reply]

Lots of new to me titles! Enjoy!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your books and your reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...