Sunday, February 16, 2014

In My Mailbox {155}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Book via Paperback Swap
Losing It (Losing It, #1)
Losing It by Cora Carmack

Books via Publisher
The Chance (Thunder Point, #4)The Darkest Joy (The Darkest Joy, #1)
The Chance by Robyn Carr
The Darkest Joy by Marata Eros

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I hope they're all winners!

Serena said...[Reply]

The Darkest Joy by Marata Eros sounds intriguing.

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Great mailbox! Hope you enjoy your new books!

Here is my post.

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I liked The Chance!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

The Chance looks good, enjoy! your reading week.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2014/02/mailbox-monday_17.html

Vicki said...[Reply]

I like Carr! Hope you enjoy your books!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...