Sunday, June 8, 2014

In My Mailbox {167}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




 
Books via Amazon
Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
 
Books via Half Price Books
The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)FangirlLosing Hope (Hopeless, #2)Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22)This Girl (Slammed, #3)
The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
This Girl by Colleen Hoover
Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon
 
Books via Paperback Swap
Racing Savannah
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
 
Books Publisher
Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
 
Books via Reader Service
The Promise (Thunder Point, #5)Suddenly Last SummerThe Tea Shop on Lavender Lane (Life in Icicle Falls, #5)Until We Touch (Fool's Gold, #15)
The Promise by Robyn Carr
Suddenly Last Summer by Sarah Morgan
Until We Touch by Susan Mallery

13 comments:

Shoshanah said...[Reply]

There's so many books here I've been wanting to read, but I think the top of that list is likely Fangirl or Racing Savannah. Happy reading!!

Leydy said...[Reply]

Losing HOpe - all the feels! Happy reading!


Come and check out OUT's STS

And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

Leydy from OUAT & RCE

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great books for you this week! I have a few of them on my Kindle as well. I hope you enjoy them!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves.html

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...[Reply]

You've got some good books! I read one Colleen Hoover book and enjoyed it.

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

You had a great week! Nice deals from Half Price Books - can't go wrong with Rowell and Hoover.

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I have a couple of Carr books on my review shelf. I'm enjoying her latest series.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Fangirl was quite a find at half price! Enjoy!

Serena said...[Reply]

Enjoy your books.

Unknown said...[Reply]

I've read positive reviews about Fan Girl. I hope you love it and all of your books.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I hope you have a great week of reads.

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

A lot of books here...love the covers too.

Fan Girl has been in my radar for a while. I don't know any of the other books.

ENJOY all of them and your reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Unknown said...[Reply]

jjjjjjjjjjjjj

Blogger said...[Reply]

Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's tale begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

These are the EXACT same secrets lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

That's really because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and $3.20 in his bank account.

"I'm very fed up with going through life check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You took part in those questions, ain't it right?

Your success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...