Monday, June 2, 2014

In My Mailbox {166}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Half Price Books
Obsessed by HimRemember Me?To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
Obsessed by Him by Red Garnier
Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han

Books via Paperback Swap
Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)Heart of Darkness (Bound by Magick, #1)
Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts by Natalie Acres
Heart of Darkness by Lauren Dane

Books via Publisher
Kiss of Wrath (Deadly Angels, #4)
Kiss of Wrath by Sandra Hill

10 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

All of the Boy's I've Loved Before looks good.
Happy reading!

Mystica said...[Reply]

Enjoy them all and have a good week.

Serena said...[Reply]

Looks like you got some great books, and I remember Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella fondly.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

I enjoyed Kinsella's Remember Me? A nice change from the Shop-a-holic books. Enjoy! And here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

Nice haul from Half Price Books! Happy reading :)

Krystianna said...[Reply]

Great haul! To All the Boys I've Loved Before sounds so good; I've heard really good things about it! I hope you enjoy your books. :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

kay - Infinite Shelf said...[Reply]

Great mailbox! I always enjoy Sophie Kinsella, and I remember this one being fun. Happy reading!

michie scott said...[Reply]

enjoy reading

please visit my Stacking the Shelves

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Half Price Books is a great place.

ENJOY all your books and your reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Blogger said...[Reply]

According to Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG less than we do.

(And really, it is not related to genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap on this link to find out if this short questionnaire can help you find out your real weight loss possibilities

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...