Sunday, June 22, 2014

In My Mailbox {169}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.






Books via Amazon
 Ascension (Cherchez Pack, #1)Fire and Rain (Cherchez Pack, #2)
Ascension by Lauren Dane
Fire and Rain by Lauren Dane

Books via Paperback Swap
Ben and Shadoe (The Hunters, #5)One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #1)
Hunters: Ben and Shadoe by Shiloh Walker
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy

Books via Publisher
 Deceptive Innocence: Pure Sin Series (Pure Sin, #1-3)The Promise (Thunder Point, #5)
Deceptive Innocence by Kyra Davis
The Promise by Robyn Carr

4 comments:

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

I haven't seen that Kyra Davis book before- looks good! Enjoy all your new books :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

Enjoy your haul! I see several intriguing titles. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST


Serena said...[Reply]

These are all new titles to me

Blogger said...[Reply]

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 19 kilos lighter than we do.

(By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to about "how" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

CLICK this link to find out if this quick quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss possibility

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...