Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 25

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.



Books via Paperback Swap
The Night She Got Lucky by Susan Donovan
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane

Books via Reader Service 
One Wicked Sin by Nicola Cornick
Invincible by Joan Johnston
Home in Time for Christmas by Heather Graham
Christmas in Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber

Books via Public Library
Never Too Hot by Bella Andre
Hell Yeah by Carolyn Brown

Books via Borders
Four Play by Maya Banks & Shayla Black
Photobucket

6 comments:

Fiction Spark said...[Reply]

Great books you got this week. I hope you enjoy them. And thank you for stopping by my blog.

Fi-chan said...[Reply]

Thanks for commenting on my IMM :D Yours look pretty good!

Lacey Weatherford said...[Reply]

These look like some great romances! I always love the Christmas romances that come out! I'm going to giving some of those away in my Gratitude Giveaway I believe! Hope you enjoy them!
My IMMB is at:
The Delusional Diaries

kirsty at the overflowing library said...[Reply]

fab books - have an awesome book week!

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...[Reply]

All the books you got have hot covers. Happy Reading your awesome books, =)

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Happy Reading - you've got some great books there :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...