Friday, January 28, 2011

Chunkster Challenge 2011

February 1, 2011 - January 31, 2012

There are many different levels to this challenge, but I'm going to aim for The Plump Primer, which is six books over the next twelve months. I'm hoping this challenge will motivate me to move the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series off my TBR pile.

1. Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney
2. When You Dare by Lori Foster
3. Savor the Danger by Lori Foster
4. Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins
5. Lethal by Sandra Brown
6.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...[Reply]

OOH - good luck with the challenge! Chunksters really intimidate me although I do have a few on my shelf that are begging to be read!

I posted today a linky for the Where Are You Reading participants and you can add your January recaps on this challenge if you would like.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...