Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {34}: Saddled and Spurred

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It is showcases upcoming releases of books that I'm looking forward to. It is somewhat similar to one of my previous posts, Anxiously Awaiting. {Button courtesy of  Bewitched Bookworms}



Saddled and Spurred
Lorelei James
March 1, 2011

Hard riders, hard lovers-second in a sexy and romantic new rodeo series from the author of Corralled.


Bran Turner's new hired hand for his Wyoming ranch is feisty former rodeo queen, Harper Masterson. All she wants is to earn enough to leave this small town. But as Bran ropes her in, he could change her mind.
Photobucket

1 comments:

BLHmistress said...[Reply]

OH Cowboys! I haven't read a good cowboy book in a while and I heard loads of good things about this author- I will have to add it . Thanks for putting it on my radar.

My WOW

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...