Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"This isn't the part where the big bad wolf eats me, is it?"

He sent he a mischievous glance. "What is it with you and things eating you? Tell you what," he said silkily. "If I ever get the chance to eat you, I promise you'll like it."

Page 50; Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

Photobucket

10 comments:

Beth said...[Reply]

A fun teaser! Here is my teaser from Sharpshooter in Petticoats.

Wendi said...[Reply]

LOL - how could you not laugh with that playful banter? Great teaser.

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Unknown said...[Reply]

Very naughty teaser :-)

Mine is from The Violet Keystone by Garth Nix.

Marg said...[Reply]

Oh, Sexy teaser! I have been on a bit of a contemporary romance kick lately but haven't tried this author yet.

I am sharing two teasers this week.

Belinda said...[Reply]

*blushes* Great teaser this week. You can find mine at The Bookish Snob

Kim said...[Reply]

Oh my goodness...now I have to read this one! Hope you'll stop by and check out my teaser as well:
http://sugarcreekcottage.blogspot.com

Happy Reading~
Kimberly

Kelly Rubidoux said...[Reply]

Lol! I like this one!
Here's Mine

Anonymous said...[Reply]

here's minehttp://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-respect-me-rules.html

fredamans said...[Reply]

LOL I bet she will.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday_25.html

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...[Reply]

Bahahahaha. That's great. Here's my teaser--> http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-7.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...