Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox {36}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.



Books via Public Library
A Love of My Own by E. Lynn Harris
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
Rescue by Anita Shreve
Ever After by Nora Roberts
Night Star by Alyson Noel
Ruthless Game by Christine Feehan

Books via Borders
Believe in Me by Laura Moore
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Inside Out by Lauren Dane

Books via Half Price Books
Death Angel by Linda Howard
Luck Be a Lady by Cathie Linz
Water Bound by Christine Feehan

Books via Thrifted
Vision in White by Nora Roberts
Photobucket

12 comments:

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...[Reply]

Oh, I just adore Rachel Caine. Her Morganville series is so fantastic. You have so many great reads this week! I hope you enjoy them!

Check out my mailbox this week

Kristin said...[Reply]

I loved Vision in White - the Bride Quartet series has to be my all time favorite of Nora Roberts - enjoy!!!

My mailbox can be found here.

Jennifer said...[Reply]

Rachel Caine's series has been on my TBR list for way too long. Must get started soon. Enjoy your goodies.

Gabrielle Carolina said...[Reply]

Happy Reading!

Check out my IMM to find out how to win a signed copy of Lauren Oliver's Delirium and more in my month long Valentine's Event!

http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/01/imm-18.html

Majanka said...[Reply]

So many wonderful books! Lucky you this week :) I'd love to read Ghost Town, Blood Promise and Night Star.

Here's my Mailbox for this week.

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...[Reply]

wow, so many great titles. Many are new to me. I've never read anything by Nora Roberts.Enjoy!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Rescue is on my tbr list. Have a great week!

RAnn said...[Reply]

That should keep you busy for a while. Enjoy!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

I'm curious about Ever After...that's a Nora Roberts book I haven't read. Actually, I haven't read several of her newer ones.

Loved Rescue! Hope you have a great week.

Here's my MAILBOX/READING

Serena said...[Reply]

jealous of that new Anita Shreve!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/mailbox-monday-admission.html

Wendi said...[Reply]

I love the cover of the Nora Roberts book! Lots of great books for you this week. :)

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...