Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox {46}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.



Books via Reader Service
Her Sheik Protector by Linda Conrad
Fortune's Proposal by Allison Leigh
The Backup Plan by Sherryl Woods
The M.D. Next Door by Gina Wilkins

Books via Paperback Swap
Yours For the Night by Jasmine Haynes

Books via Half Price Books
Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks
Kindred In Death by J.D. Robb
Promises In Death by J.D. Robb

Books via Net Galley
Creed's Honor by Linda Lael Miller
Book Obsessed

3 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

Those look fun.
Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox_17.html

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I need to get caught up reading J.D. Robb. Enjoy your books!

DCMetroreader said...[Reply]

Enjoy all your new gooidies

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...