Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox {47}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.





Books via Publisher
What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian

Books via Half Price Books
Born in Death by J.D. Robb
Creation in Death by J.D. Robb
Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh
Running Hot by Jayne Ann Krentz

Books via Reader Service
A Chance in the Night by Kimberly Van Meter
A Score to Settle by Kara Lennox
As Good as His Word by Susan Gable
Mitzi's Marine by Rogenna Brewer
Return to the Black Hills by Debra Salonen
Then There Were Three by Jeanie London
Book Obsessed

9 comments:

Aisle B said...[Reply]

I love love love ROARKE! If I could be a character from any books it would be Eve... just so Roarke could wrap me up in his embrace ;)

Nice set of reads and I see you have a penchant for a good romance like me. :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

Wow! Lots of great-looking books...Enjoy!!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Wendi said...[Reply]

What a great bunch of romance books. :) I'm jealous...

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Jules said...[Reply]

A great selection! You managed to get quite a few books this week, I hope you enjoy.

Happy reading,
Jules

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Mystica said...[Reply]

What a huge haul. Enjoy your books.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Wow, lots of new books! I hope you enjoy them all!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I like that Arcane series that Jayne Ann Krentz does. Hope you enjoy that one. I seem to remember that I did. Lots of good books!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

What a great haul of books , enjoy your reads.

Come by and see mine and my giveaways.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Your mailbox was full! I hope they are all good reads.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...