Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox {57}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.



Books via Paperback Swap
Demon from the Dark by Kresley Cole

Books via Publisher/Publicist
How to Seduce a Scoundrel by Vicky Dreiling
Mystical Warrior by Janet Chapman
Only Mine by Susan Mallery
Savor the Danger by Lori Foster

Books via Reader Service
By His Majesty's Grace by Jennifer Blake
Only Mine by Susan Mallery
Playing Dirty by Susan Andersen
The Taming of the Rake by Kasey Michaels

Book Obsessed

12 comments:

Aisle B said...[Reply]

I so love Lori Foster - she can do no wrong.

Plus I envy all your reads... historical romance are my guilty pleasures in life. Rakes are what I love most :)

Rubita said...[Reply]

Whoa--how long have you been on the list for a copy of Demon from the Dark? I'm jealous of the very height of your stack of books. Enjoy!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I've enjoyed a few Susan Mallery books. Enjoy all your reading :)

Sarah (The Brazen Bookworm) said...[Reply]

Ok, you win (hands down!) for best IMM I've seen in a long time. I would happily steal *any* of those books! I just read my first Jane Graves this week and LOVED it. I'm not sure why she isn't more well-known, because she should be. Have fun reading all these - I'm jealous! ;)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...[Reply]

You have some really interesting romance reads.

Here is mine

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

I have yet to read anything by Lori Foster...I'm very curious.

Enjoy your books!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

ChrisS said...[Reply]

Wow! a lot of great looking books.

Alexa said...[Reply]

Wow you got a lot of great stuff this week. I can't wait to read Lori Foster's newest series. I also need to get around to reading the Immortals after Dark Series.

Mystica said...[Reply]

Huge mailbox. Enjoy them all.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

You had a great week! I hope you love all of your new books!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Lots of reading ahead this week, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/07/mailbox-monday-ugly-beauty-by-ruth.html

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I'm looking forward to reading ONLY MINE. Hope all yours are good!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...