Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox {58}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.



Books via Borders
Dangerous Pleasure by Lora Leigh
Make Mine a Bad Boy by Katie Lane
The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis
Total Abandon by Opal Carew

Books via Paperback Swap
Wicked Sacrifice by Lora Leigh

Book Obsessed

3 comments:

Gaby G said...[Reply]

Great books!! The Sweetest Thing sounds cute!

Happy Reading!
In My Mailbox

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...[Reply]

Oooh those books look awesome :) I hope you enjoy them! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)
New follower :)

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I hope you love them all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...