Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox {59}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.





Books via Borders
Burning Down the Spouse by Dakota Cassidy
Kade Armed & Dangerous by Cheyenne McCray
Trinity by Lauren Dane

Books via Public Library
10th Anniversary by James Patterson
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Book Obsessed

11 comments:

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

the library is a great place to get books, i get most of mine form the used book store.

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_31.html

Kristina said...[Reply]

Awesome books! Whenever I go to the library, I come home with all of these books and then realize I have no time to read them! Hope that you enjoy them!

Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

DeniseF said...[Reply]

Anna and the French Kiss is really good!

Jenny said...[Reply]

Yay! Hope you love Anna and the French Kiss, that's one of my favorite books:) I've heard good things about the Dakota Cassidy series too.

Alison Can Read said...[Reply]

Great set! Yay for Anna and the French Kiss. It is so wonderful.
My IMM

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy Anna and the French Kiss. One of my top picks for the year.

Here's mine:
http://abookandashortlatte.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/in-my-mailbox-3/

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I've heard good things about 'Anna'. Enjoy all your new books!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Those should keep you busy for a while! I've heard great things about Anna and the French Kiss. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy! your reads.

Staci said...[Reply]

I have a couple of the YA books that you have!! I can't wait to read Anna and the French Kiss!! Enjoy your books!!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

I have heard Anna and the French Kiss is adorable!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...