Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 5

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Public Library
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Love is a Four Legged Word by Kandy Shepherd
Animal Attraction by Charlene Teglia
The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker

Books via PaperBack Swap
In Your Eyes by Laura Moore


Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie P said...[Reply]

The Shepherd book looks cute. I am really looking forward to your review of the Dekker book!

Morgan said...[Reply]

I've never read anything by Nora Roberts but I've been wanting to. Great books and I hope you enjoy them all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...