Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teaser Teusday: Love is a Four Legged Word by Kandy Shepherd

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:
  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.

Afterward, alone in Tom's enormous bed, she hadn't known whether to be grateful or not to Brutus for his ill-timed barfing. How many heat-fuelled steps might she have climbed with Tom otherwise?

page 181; Love is a Four Legged Word by Kandy Shepherd


Please leave a comment with a link back to your teaser posts or post your teaser in my comment section if you do not have a blog.
Photobucket

2 comments:

CMash said...[Reply]

Interesting teaser. My TT is here
CMash

Julie P said...[Reply]

I really want to read this book. I have added it to my TBR list. I am looking forward to your review!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...