Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 6

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.


Books via Public Library
Shattered by Karen Robards
Night Swimming by Laura Moore
Hounding the Pavement by Judi McCoy

Books via PaperBack Swap
Broken H by J.L. Langley
Dark Elves: Salvation by Jet Mykles

Books purchased via Public Library


Photobucket

1 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...[Reply]

I love the Hounding the Pavement cover!! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...