Sunday, May 30, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 7

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.


Books via Public Library
Hero at Large by Janet Evanovich
The Trouble with Magic by Madelyn Alt

Books via Half Price Books
Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others by John T. Molloy
Be Honest - You're Not That Into Him Either by Ian Kerner
Auctioned: An Invitation Erotic Odyssey by Kimberly Kaye Terry
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie P said...[Reply]

I have the Evanovich book, but I haven't read it yet. Happy reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...[Reply]

youre not that into him either looks good :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...