Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Off Topic...

Since I'm always spending so much money on books whenever I notice one that catches my eye, or one by a favorite author that's not in my collection, I've been trying to budget better. So I happened upon this site while trying to find a FREE alternative to Quicken.

I've only been using these site for 2 days now, but I've completely fallen in love with it. It's Mint.com! All you do is link your accounts, such as savings, checking, etc. and it puts together a monthly budget for you or you can enter in your own budget perameters. Mint will create pie charts and bar graphs to illustrate how and where you spend your money.

But don't just take my word for it, here are some videos to let you get a look for yourself.










Photobucket

1 comments:

Julie P said...[Reply]

Thanks for sharing! I am sure everyone could stand to budget a little bit better....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...