Friday, February 18, 2011

Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge 2011

January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011

My first completed challenge of the year! I haven't posted all the reviews yet, but I feel like I'm making a dent in my 150 books reading goal for the year.

1. Wild Man Creek by Robyn Carr
2. A Creed in Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller
3. A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action by LuAnn McLane
4. Into the Wild by Beth Ciotta
5. Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
6. Believe in Me by Laura Moore
7. Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros
8. Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas
9. Tyler by C.H. Admirand
10. Harvest Moon by Robyn Carr
Photobucket

2 comments:

Book of Secrets said...[Reply]

Congrats on completing your first challenge of the year!!

I'm doing pretty good on the 50 States Challenge. I read two books where the state was never mentioned!! That was frustrating. LOL.

Diana @ Book of Secrets

Tasha said...[Reply]

Yes! Me too! The books mention this "fictional" place but never which state this place is in. It is truly frustrating. Good luck with your challenge. I keep returning to the same states. Texas, California, and Washington are pretty popular states...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...