Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Believe in Me by Laura Moore

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"I've got better ways to waste my time, like going bowling with God. Speaking of which, I gotta fly. The Rev had to bring his car into the shop so I'm driving. Think Robocop will give me a ticket if he catches me speeding with the Lord's main man as my copilot?"

"You could have the whole heavenly host crammed into that car and Rob Cooper would still nail you, so don't even think about it," Margot fired back.

Owen cleared his throat. "Excuse me, I know this is none of my business, but I have to ask. What is bowling with God?"

page 139; Believe in Me by Laura Moore
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristin said...[Reply]

Sounds like a fun read!


My teaser can be found here.

Jennifer said...[Reply]

What is bowling with God? Fun teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-shadowfever.html

Unknown said...[Reply]

That sounds like a good question. Great teaser.

Tasha said...[Reply]

Thanks for sharing a great teaser. Mine are here

fredamans said...[Reply]

Bowling with God would be fun I bet!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

Buffy said...[Reply]

I think the pink letters on the cover are a funny combination with that picture. :)

Here's mine:

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-fear-itself-by-andrew.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...