Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Harvest Moon by Robyn Carr

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"Chances are she doesn't want to be your mother, but rather just be on good terms with you. Kind of like Amber wants to be on good terms with your dad so you two can enjoy your friendship. It's not very complicated."

After a long, thoughtful moment, Courtney said, "I think I'm being brainwashed here. I should call someone, like the police. Get deprogrammed."

He laughed at her.
page 185; Harvest Moon by Robyn Carr

Photobucket

5 comments:

Susan said...[Reply]

Great teaser! I really like the title and the cover of this book. Can feel it pulling me in!

Check out my teasers for this week if you like, be warned though, they're a bit chunkier than normal. :0)

http://scribble-scatter.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-3-from-nothing-but.html

fredamans said...[Reply]

Good teaser, but the title just put Neil Young in my head!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_15.html

I Eat Words said...[Reply]

New follower :) Great teaser. I'll have to check it out :)

Arlee Bird said...[Reply]

Kind of an incongruity to these lines--where is this going? I do like the look of the cover--very unique.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Buffy said...[Reply]

Sounds complicated!

Here's mine:

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-cat-running-by-zilpha.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...