Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox {78}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Blog Win

Darn Good Cowboy Christmas by Carolyn Brown {Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell}
Cowboy Casanova by Lorelei James {Scorching Book Reviews}

Books via Lendle Me {referral code: RFPMZ09X}

One Hot Momma by Cara North

Books via Publisher/Publicist

Hidden Summit by Robyn Carr
Midnight Reckoning by Kendra Leigh Castle
The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Firelight by Kristen Callihan
A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster
Fat is the New 30 by Jill Conner Browne

Books via Reader Service
Open Doors by Gloria Goldreich
Seduction by Brenda Joyce
The Summer Garden by Sherryl Woods
Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey
A Cold Creek Secret by Raeanne Thayne

Book Obsessed

11 comments:

Kristina said...[Reply]

OH my goodness Midnight Reckoning!!! I can't wait to get that book!! I love all of her books so much.

Kristina said...[Reply]

I was so excited I forgot to leave my link :)
Happy reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-40.html

Na said...[Reply]

What a great collection of books. I am really looking forward to Secrets of a Lost Summer and Seduction :)

Paige said...[Reply]

The Queen of Kentucky looks good i hope you enjoy that and everything else! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14_30.html

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I got a copy of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight today. I can't wait to get to it. Great list of books. Enjoy.

Rita Webb said...[Reply]

Wow, what a stack of books. How long does it take you to get through that many books?

Alyce said...[Reply]

Wow, lots of fun books there!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Hidden Summit was in my mailbox too!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Great mailbox! I enjoy Carr now and then.

DCMetroreader said...[Reply]

It looks like you have some great books to keep you warm this winter. Happy reading!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

These should keep you busy for a while! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...