Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Three {5}: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight


What is Thursday 3? It's a new monthly meme, hosted by me, in which we will be discussing our love/hate relationship with our current read. I will be posting the first Thursday of the month, and you are welcome to link up anytime throughout.

Here is how Thursday 3 works:
  • Take your current read, or book you previously finished, and tell me the following 3 things about it.
  1. Character from the book you LOVE (This can be a character you want as your BFF or someone you want to take home to meet the parents)
  2. Character from the book you HATE (This character does not have to be the villian, just someone you disliked)
  3. Your overall LOVE/HATE of the book. (If you haven't decided your feelings for the book yet, or if you prefer, just provide a snippet from the book containing either the word "LOVE" or "HATE")
Anyone can participate!! Just link your posts in the linky! In your post, please provide a link back to my blog so that other people can find the information and participate.
Loved: Hadley ~ Such a truly believable character with her struggles with her father. I would love to hopely see a follow up to this novel.

Hated: Andrew ~ I didn't hate him per se, I just hated that the left his wife and child, moved to a new country and married someone else.

Overall: I loved this book. I only wish it didn't end.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
{New York/London}

Book Obsessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...