Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top Ten & Tune in Tuesday {11}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.


This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books That Would Make Great Book Club Picks
(In no particular order)








This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

This Tuesday's Tune: "I'm Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO



Book Obsessed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Great list of club suggestions. I didn't think of Duff, but it is a great choice.

-FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
My Top Ten...

Preet said...[Reply]

I know that LMFAO song is super overplayed, yet I still love it. I always have to sing to the "wiggle,wiggle,wiggle, wiggle yeah!" part. Never gets old for me, haha.

Preet
A Written Rhapsody

Library Kary said...[Reply]

New follower! Totally agree with Perfect Chemistry, and Forbidden is high on my tbr list!! Here is mine if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-tuesday-book-club-selections.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...