Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox {83}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Half Price Books
Envy by J.R. Ward
Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann
Into the Storm by Suzanne Brockmann
Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann
White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison

Books via Paperback Swap
Flawless by Sara Shepard

Books via Publisher
Pure by Julianna Baggott

Book Obsessed

11 comments:

Eden said...[Reply]

I've heard mixed things about Pure -- hope you like it, at least. Enjoy all your books!

Here's my IMM :)

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Nice haul! I read Pure via netgalley. I enjoyed it but I too have heard mixed reviews.

Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

Book Savvy Babe said...[Reply]

I love the Hollows series, glad you were able to get one of the books on sale! I love sale books, they are dangerous though.... happy reading! Book Savvy Babe’s IMM

Paige said...[Reply]

Pure looks so good! I hope you like it! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-19.html

Staci said...[Reply]

Awesome looking books!! I need to get back into the Harrison series!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I need to get back into reading the PLL books. I really enjoyed the first couple in the series. Happy reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I see Brockman books. I want to start the Troubleshooter series this year - I've heard good things about it. enjoy your new books!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

You got a nice variety so you're set for whatever mood you're in. Enjoy!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

I love the cover on Pure! It really says it all! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A nice mix in your mailbox, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday.html

Mystica said...[Reply]

A lovely mix of books. Enjoy them all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...