Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tune in Tuesday ~ Erin McCarley


This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.

This Tuesday's Tune: "Lovesick Mistake" by Erin McCarley



Lovesick Mistake



Gotta Figure It Out



Love, Save the Empty

Book Obsessed

4 comments:

Molly Jo said...[Reply]

Oh man, I LOVE Love, Save the Empty! It came up on my Pandora radio one day and I was completely hooked. Erin McCarley rocks my world a lil bit.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I really like Love, Save the Empty. I hadn't heard of Erin McCarley before, thanks for sharing!

Preet said...[Reply]

I saved her for later viewing, LOVE her voice! Thanks!

Preet @ AWR

Rita Webb said...[Reply]

Thank you. I enjoyed this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...