Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox {87}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Reader Service
A Turn in the Road by Debbie Macomber
Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery
Much Ado About Rogues by Kasey Michaels
Woodrose Mountain by RaeAnne Thayne

Books via Paperback Swap
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
Get Lucky by Lorie O'Clare

Books via Publisher
Nightfire by Lisa Marie Rice
The Danger That is Damion by Lisa Renee Jones
Slide by Jill Hathaway

Book Obsessed

10 comments:

Kristin said...[Reply]

I'm jealous that you already have a copy of Barefoot Season...I am so looking forward to reading that!

Enjoy your books!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

Book Savvy Babe said...[Reply]

I need to read Much Ado About Rogues too, you got great books this week! Happy reading, Book Savvy Babe’s IMM

Paige said...[Reply]

I can't wait to read Slide it sounds so good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-24-winner.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

ellepaulette said...[Reply]

What a great looking haul! I am going to have to check out some of those books...

Thanks for sharing!
http://www.paulettespapers.com/

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A very full mailbox and a great mix.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/mailbox-monday.html

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

It looks like you're in for some good reading!

Amanda J. Greene said...[Reply]

Night Fire keeps catching my eye...I think I will need to pick it up this week. Something about that cover...Thanks for posting!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Great mailbox! Barefoot Season is on my TBR list.

Anna said...[Reply]

These are all new-to-me books. Hope you enjoy them!

Maria said...[Reply]

I've ordered some of these but didn't know about
Woodrose Mountain by RaeAnne Thayne...Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...