Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Copper Beach by Jayne Ann Krentz

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:

  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"If it helps, I have been informed that there is no way Sam Coppersmith could have murdered his fiancee." "Who told you that?" "The water-taxi guy." "He's an authority?" "He certainly seemed to think so. Evidently, no one on the island thinks Sam did it." "And what proof do they offer?" Gwen demanded.
"They seem to feel that if Sam had murdered someone, he would have done better job of it."
"I beg your pardon."
page 48; Copper Beach by Jayne Ann Krentz
Book Obsessed

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

I've been wanting to read this one!

Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Tea said...[Reply]

I love Jayne Ann Krentz's book. They're always fun. Didn't know about this one. Sure would like to read it. Great, great Teaser.

Paige said...[Reply]

I hope your enjoying your book! Here's my teaser

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Sandy Nachlinger said...[Reply]

Oh, I really love your teaser, and I think I'd enjoy this book too. Thanks for introducing me to it.
Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...