Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox {88}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Reader Service
Completely Smitten by Susan Mallery
Indecent Wicked by Tori Carrington

Books via Publisher
Rock On by Denise Vega

Books via Wal-Mart
The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter


Book Obsessed

11 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...[Reply]

I love Gena Showalters books! That new one looks great. I hope you enjoy all you got!

Here's my IMM!

Kristina said...[Reply]

The Darkest Seduction looks so good! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Anna said...[Reply]

I can't wait for Rock On, enjoy!

My IMM

Book Savvy Babe said...[Reply]

great books this week! can't really go wrong with maya banks and gena show alter Book Savvy Babe’s IMM

Mystica said...[Reply]

Heavy mailbox. Enjoy them all.

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Great mailbox list!

Tanya Patrice said...[Reply]

Loving all the wonderful looking covers & title in your mailbox this week!

Kaye said...[Reply]

Nice mailbox this week. Have fun reading all your new books.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy! your reading week ahead.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/mailbox-monday_12.html

DCMetroreader said...[Reply]

Rock On looks like a novel I would have enjoyed in my younger days.

Enjoy all your new goodies!

Anna said...[Reply]

Looks like there's some steamy romances in your future. Enjoy your new books!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...