Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Read {2}: Invincible Summer

Random Reads is a brand new monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving ♥ Books! It's a great way to knock out some of the books that've been piling up on your shelf for awhile. To play along, you randomly choose something from your TBR list and read it some time during the course of the month.

Like Sarah, I will be using my Goodreads account and Random.org to choose my book for the month.




Invincible Summer
Hannah Moskowitz

Noah’s happier than I’ve seen him in months. So I’d be an awful brother to get in the way of that. It’s not like I have some relationship with Melinda. It was just a kiss. Am I going to ruin Noah’s happiness because of a kiss?

Across four sun-kissed, drama-drenched summers at his family’s beach house, Chase is falling in love, falling in lust, and trying to keep his life from falling apart. But some girls are addictive....
Book Obsessed

2 comments:

Ricki said...[Reply]

Awesome idea for picking a book.

Sarah said...[Reply]

I've heard about this one, but I don't think it's on my list. I tend to be ridiculously picky about contemporary reads. lol But I hope you enjoy it!

@Ricki -- you should join on in, it's only once a month! ;)

♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...