Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Top Ten & Tune in Tuesday {12}: Romance Novels & Lissie

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.


This week's topic is:
Top Ten Top Contemporary Romance Novels
(In no particular order)



This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.

If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.


This Tuesday's Tune: "When I'm Alone" by Lissie



When I'm Alone


In Sleep


Nothing Else Matters

Book Obsessed

1 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

I haven't listened to Lissie in ages! I got to see her in 2010 and she was amazing! When I'm Alone, In Sleep & Little Lovin' were my favourites. :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...