Sunday, June 6, 2010

Author One-on-One: Jayne Ann Krentz and Catherine Coulter

Amazon brought together two top authors and had them interview each other. Jayne Ann Krentz (Amanda Quick; Jayne Castle), who writes romantic suspense with a paranormal flare, and Catherine Coulter, who writes FBI thrillers.

I am a huge fan of Jayne Ann Krentz! If it has her name on it, I'm reading it. I'm not as familiar with Catherine Coulter, although I have read some of her earlier work when she was writing romance. I do believe I have a book of hers, Aftershocks, in my personal collection.

Check out Catherine's interview of Jayne
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

WOW!! That's half of my favorite author list & I missed it... SHAME ON ME!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...