Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: June 18-21, 2010


It's Book Blogger Hop time! Check out Crazy-For-Books to sign up and find more great blogs.

ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all book bloggers and readers a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews. And if that's how you found my blog, please leave a comment to let me know. Sign up and start hopping!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Heidi V said...[Reply]

I like your reading system! Very detailed....

Sa Toya said...[Reply]

Hopping by from the book blogger hop, pretty blog. Love the flutterby rating system.

You can find me here, if you like

detweilermom said...[Reply]

Hopping by!! Happy Reading

Kelly said...[Reply]

Hi, I found you one the hop. I am doing a beach bag giveaway package on my book blog site too. I hope you hop by and check it out and enter.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I'm already a regular reader, but I love doing the hop and wanted to say "hi". Happy Friday!

AngelGoneMad said...[Reply]

Hi, visiting via the hop!

Cool blog you have here! :)

Book Soulmates said...[Reply]

Hoppy Friday!! {haha, get it?}

Would love it if you checked out our VLOG this week to see what new books we've received :)

Have a great weekend!
Book ♥ Soulmates

Unknown said...[Reply]

Happy Blogger Hop Friday! I'm enjoying checking out your blog! Lots of steamy titles here! :)

Unknown said...[Reply]

Hopping by from the blog hop!

I am a follower so please follow me back!
Email: ashleycsy_09@yahoo.com

Check out my blog and giveaway:
http://ashleybook.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading!
-Ashley C.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...