Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:
  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.

"She just needed someone to talk to. Then after you got here, she wanted me to keep an eye on you."

"What? Is that why you've been so nice to me? Did you sleep with me because my grandmother told you to?"

He grinned.

page 219; Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie P said...[Reply]

Sounds kind of fluffy--LOL

Jenny Q said...[Reply]

I love it! I love your blog, too. I'm a groupie now! Thanks for stopping by my teaser today!

CMash said...[Reply]

lol The grandmother?
CMash

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Who can argue with a grandmother? That's a good teaser!

Book Soulmates said...[Reply]

Grandma's are supposed to be wise so it's probably best to follow their advice *wink*

Looks like a sweet book!

Thanks for stopping by my teaser! Oh and the book is AWESOME! I'm not done with it yet, but my friend said that it's probably her fave in the series so far and she's a pretty reliable source, hehe.
♥Isalys

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...