Friday, June 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: June 4-7, 2010


It's Book Blogger Hop time! Check out Crazy-For-Books to sign up and find more great blogs.

ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all book bloggers and readers a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews. And if that's how you found my blog, please leave a comment to let me know. Sign up and start hopping!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Rachel said...[Reply]

Hey!

I am visiting via the hop. I love meeting fellow book bloggers and just wanted to say hello!

And the plot thickens...

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Also hopping over. I like your banner at the top!

Have a great weekend. http://leeswammes.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I've been reading your blog for awhile already, but I wanted to say "hi" in celebration of hop day.

ok said...[Reply]

Hi Tasha, following you from the blog hop!

I am giving away a copy of The Devil's Diaries over at Tiffany's Bookshelf. So far only 1 person entered. Please stop over and become a follower and leave a comment to enter, that is all there is to it, so simple!

http://tiffanysbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/06/devils-diaries-review-and-giveaway.html

E.J. Stevens said...[Reply]

Let's do the Hop!

My Hop is here.

I hope you are having a fun filled Friday. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Janet Johnson said...[Reply]

Found you at the hop! Totally a bookaholic, too.
janetsumnerjohnson.blogspot.com

pussreboots said...[Reply]

I'm visiting via the blog hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...