Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 8

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.


Books via Reader Service
Almost Perfect by Susan Mallery
McKettricks of Texas: Austin by Linda Lael Miller
A Summer in Sonoma by Robyn Carr
Crazy for Love by Victoria Dahl


Books via Paperback Swap
Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh

Undercover Lover by Charlene Teglia
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kathy Martin said...[Reply]

Great mailbox! I used to read a lot of books by Linda Lael Miller but haven't tried this series yet. What is it like? I also really liked Lion's Heat. I like all the Breed novels. Have a great reading week. Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...