Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox {42}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.




Books via Reader Service
Deadly Vows by Brenda Joyce
Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods
More Than Words by Carly Phillips, Donna Hill, Jill Shalvis
My One and Only by Kristan Higgins

Books via Publisher
Virgin by Cheryl Brooks

Books via NetGalley
Friendly Fire by Megan Hart
Already Home by Susan Mallery
The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood
When You Dare by Lori Foster
Photobucket

11 comments:

Kristin said...[Reply]

I am so excited to read Driftwood Cottage - I love that series!

My mailbox can be found here.

Jeanna said...[Reply]

Great books this week! Here's what I got:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-march-13.html
Happy reading and have a lovely weekend!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...[Reply]

Enjoy all your new books. Most of them are new to me. Happy Reading!

Julie Anne Lindsey said...[Reply]

yey! I'm headed to a Lori Foster Author/Reader event in June! Sooo excited for that! Hope you love your books this week. Look great!! You can see my mailbox here if you want. Check it out ;) http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

Wendi said...[Reply]

Yeah!! I'm looking forward to the new Terry Spear, and I love Julie Garwood's historicals... haven't read her contemporary... might need to give them a try!

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Mystica said...[Reply]

A huge pile here. Enjoy the reading.

Majanka said...[Reply]

I see some half-naked males...I guess that means romance books ;) Hehe, enjoy all of them!

Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Great mailbox. I can't wait to read Kristan Higgins' latest. I'll read anything she writes!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Oh my, a few of those covers look frame worthy!

Kaye said...[Reply]

Wow, you got some terrific books this week! Happy reading and enjoy each one.

RAnn said...[Reply]

I reviewed Driftwood Cottage this week. I've also reviewed Already Home. Both good books. Enjoy your reads!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...