Monday, March 28, 2011

Musical Monday {9}: Doin It

So what's Musical Monday? It's a weekly meme hosted by Tipsy Reader. With this meme, you pick the book you are currently reading, or just finished, and match it with it's musical mate. Think, "if this book had a soundtrack, what would be the theme song?"

The Book:
Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

The Song:

Doin It by LL Cool J

+ show lyrics


The Reason:
None other than Sed and Jessica were "doing it" any and everywhere they could.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Senator said...[Reply]

Hahaha, I saw LL Cool J and laughed. Still giggling, actually. Too perfect.

Tales of Whimsy said...[Reply]

You follow Tipsy? I LOVE that gal. She's my home girl!

Ok seriously I have always ADORED this down and dirty tune. FANTASTIC choice ;)

Remember Round the Way Girl?

Tasha said...[Reply]

Oh yes! I remember pretty much all of Ladies Love Cool James past hits lol :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...