Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox {44}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.




Books via Paperback Swap
911 by Chris Owen

Books via Bookmooch
Sex and the Serial Killer by Jennifer Skully

Books via Publicist
When You Dare by Lori Foster
The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter

Books via Borders (Store Closing Sale)
Pleasure Bound by Opal Carew
Surrender to Me by Shayla Black
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

Books via Reader Service
Texas Trouble by Kathleen O'Brien
The Moon That Night by Helen Brenna

Books via Public Library
Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Breaking the Rules by Suzanne Brockman
Trust Me on This by Jennifer Crusie
Photobucket

10 comments:

Shoshanah said...[Reply]

I've heard some great things about DUFF. And hold to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf has a great title and cover. Looks like you have some great reading ahead of you!

Eden said...[Reply]

Ahahaha, "Store closing sale"... I would totally buy that many books if there was a closing Borders near me!
(And I feel guilty about leaving links in the comments, but... here's my IMM.)

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

The Duff looks good, you got so many this week!

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox_27.html

Alison Can Read said...[Reply]

Fab reads! I really want to read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewofl.
My IMM

Majanka said...[Reply]

You have a lot of good reads in your mailbox this week! How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf and The Duff sound like interesting novels! Enjoy reading!


Here's my Mailbox for this week.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I hope you get in lost of great reading this week! Enjoy your new books!

DCMetroreader said...[Reply]

You scored at the Borders sale -- happy reading!

Mystica said...[Reply]

Good haul of books - enjoy the reading.

Kate Scott said...[Reply]

Looks like you got a lot of books this week! Enjoy!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I listened to Trust Me On This - really enjoyed it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...