Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday {9}: Slow Hands by Lauren Bach


Tackle It Tuesday is a meme I started here, that's a play off of a similar meme of the same name hosted by Janice and Susan at 5 Minutes for Mom.

Here at the Book Obsessed version of this meme, the idea is to "tackle" books that have been sitting on your shelves collecting dust waiting to be read. Or to "tackle" those we've started, but yet to finish because life has gotten in the way. Also to help encourage blogger interaction, which is always a plus.

Anyone can participate!! Just link your posts in the comments section!


Slow Hands
Lauren Bach
Shelved since September 22, 2008
The girl he left behind

Alec Dempsey swore he'd never go back to Freedom, Arkansas. But that was before the A.T.F. special agent learned that Keira Morgan was being targeted by a vengeful ex-con. Seeing her again brings back memories that have haunted him for ten years...memories of first love, first kisses, and Keira in his arms. He walked away from her once when he was a small-town kid with nothing to offer. Now he desperately wants her again. But can he get her to trust him? And can he keep her alive?

The man she can't forgive

Danger just strode into town with the same reckless sensuality and killer charm that made Keira fall in love with Alec years ago. When he had left her without a backward glance, she had sworn she'd never let him hurt her again. Now Freedom's prodigal son is back, vowing to shield her from danger. But who's going to protect her from the only man who had ever touched her--body and soul?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ann said...[Reply]

What a great meme! We've recently shifted so I'm currently waiting for my boxes of books to arrive, but once they do - this is definitely a meme for me. I have more books on my shelf in the TBR pile than I do on my "have read" list! But I'm curious... how do you keep track of when you acquired a book. I notice it says Slow Hands has been shelved since Sept 2008!

Tasha said...[Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...[Reply]

I keep track by using my Paperback Swap account and my Goodreads account. Goodreads has the date which I added the books to my shelves and paperback swap has the date which I received the book in the mail. Since the majority of my books come from pbs, I tend to use the dates from there a lot. I continue to buy more books, so these get pushed farther back on my tbr pile! I look forward to you joining in...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...