Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox {43}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.




Books via Library Purchase
Strangers in Death by J.D. Robb

Books via Ebay
Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood
Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood
Killjoy by Julie Garwood
Mercy by Julie Garwood
Murder List by Julie Garwood
Shadow Dance by Julie Garwood
Shadow Music by Julie Garwood
Sizzle by Julie Garwood

Books via Half Price Books
The Husband by Dean Koontz
The Good Guy by Dean Koontz
Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockman
Ice by Linda Howard
On Thin Ice by Cherry Adair
Shattered by Karen Robards
The Taking by Dean Koontz

Books via Public Library
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Awakened by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Night Vision by Randy Wayne White
On the Hunt by Gena Showalter, Shannon K. Butcher, Jessica Andersen, Deidre Knight
Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb
Photobucket

9 comments:

Sally said...[Reply]

Great books this week. I love the In Death series. You got a lot of Julie Garwood - I think I've only read one of her books.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

Awakened and Across the universe were quite good! i have not read anything from the other authors you have though..

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox.html

Senator said...[Reply]

Across the Universe is on my TBR list, for sure! I've heard many a good things. Enjoy all those scrumptious books!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Cool books this week. I'm jealous of Across the Universe :) I totally had to break up with the House of Night series after I read Tempted. But I hope you continue to enjoy the series :) Happy reading this week!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Wow, well done. Enjoy the JD Robb books - my mother is a huge fan, always telling me to read them!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Wow, I think you got more books than I did last week and I thought I got a ton! I hope they're all winners.

Mystica said...[Reply]

What a massive haul! enjoy all.

Julie said...[Reply]

So many awesome books! I really really need to buy Across the Universe! My Not-So-Bebe-Girl is working her way through the House of Night series as well - when she's done, I get to read them! Enjoy your reading week!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I need to read a Julie Garwood book. Your mailbox list is fantastic, enjoy!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...