Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox {76}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Paperback Swap
When Wizards Rule by Lora Leigh

Books via Publisher
Inseparable by Dora Heldt

Books via Reader Service
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey
Forever and a Day by Delilah Marvelle
The Last Cowboy by Lindsay McKenna
Hidden Summit by Robyn Carr



Book Obsessed

8 comments:

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

nice IMM this week! hope you like the books, they look good!

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...[Reply]

Imseperable looks good! Enjoy the books!

Giselle said...[Reply]

Great haul! Inseparable sounds really cute I'll have to check it out!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Anne said...[Reply]

I just picked up Exclusively Yours last week and I can't wait to read it. I love Shannon Stacey's books!

Kaye said...[Reply]

Ooh, I love Robyn Carr! Enjoy it and all your other new books.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy! your mailbox.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/mailbox-monday_12.html

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Inseparable sounds like a book I might like. great mailbox!

RAnn said...[Reply]

I enjoyed Hidden Summit

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...